Developing your innovation potential
Innovation can be anything from developing new products and services, to improving your productivity and marketing, through to the benefits from introducing new business processes and needs.
If you are a small business, we can help you:
- Generate business ideas.
- Highlight and strengthen your business capacity.
- Improve the productivity.
- Plan and market areas of your business.
- Boost your marketing and sales activity.
We can provide you with twelve hours of support including advice from our innovation business adviser, networking, knowledge transfer expertise, and an innovation audit and action plan.
Through this free service you will be able to:
- Adopt a structured approach to innovation
- Enhance your chances for success
- Save time and money
- Access funding
- Choose the most appropriate route to market
- Access environmental audits and referrals
- Network with like-minded businesses
To be eligible for this free support you must:
- Be a small or medium sized business with less than 250 employees
- Be trading and have the resources and capacity for innovation and growth
- demonstrate a commitment for innovation change and improvement
- have a turnover which is less than 50m Euros
- have not accessed more than 200,000 Euros of state aid over the past three years
If you’re eligible (check the criteria above), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 032 0946.
This service is delivered through the e-Innovate programme and managed by GLE oneLondon. The project is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.