Capacity Building your Lewisham Business for Small Tenders and Quotes
Learn how to build your organisation's capacity to compete for and win smaller contracts, at this half-day workshop. Smaller contracts are the stepping stones for businesses wishing to enter buyer supply chains.
Small and incremental improvements, leading to successful quotes and small tenders, can help a business build its commercial credibility and extend its services and products into new markets.
- Identify how to build your capacity and innovate to improve your chances of winning sales.
- Identify potential sales channels.
- Learn how to grow through strategic partnering and collaborative tendering.
- Understand pricing specifications and profit margins.
- Identify opportunities for small quotes and mini tenders.
- Understand how buying decisions are made.
This will benefit ...
Small businesses based in the London borough of Lewisham, who have not previously engaged in the formal procurement process, yet wish to access supplier chain opportunities.