Finance Readiness seminar for Merton businesses
Are you an established Merton business having difficulty raising finance? GLE oneLondon may be able to assist.
If you are a trading business, based in Merton and have had difficulty raising finance, you can access free practical finance readiness advice and guidance through the new Finance for Change programme, delivered by GLE oneLondon.
At this information seminar the following topics will be covered:
- Understanding the process of raising finance.
- Identifying the most suitable sources of finance.
- Understanding the requirements of investors and lenders.
- Improving the quality of your business plan and financial forecasts.
- Understanding how to position your proposition to improve its attractiveness to potential funders.
- Effectively presenting your proposition to potential funders.
After attending the seminar you will have the chance to meet a Finance Expert, for an in-depth review of your funding proposition and to discuss your requirements further.
An appropriate funding strategy will be designed collaboratively with you, and you will receive guidance and support to ensure that you have the best opportunity to secure the finance you need.
This will benefit ...
This service is open to any trading business in Merton, except those which are wholly retail.