Report Provides Guidance for London Boroughs on Green Skills Investment
Monday 6th February 2012
The report contains comprehensive information on all current policies and legislation relating to green skills at local, national and European levels. This will help boroughs to anticipate demand, plan for provision, and access support to invest in an emerging sector.
The paper should also help local authorities to:
- clarify key issues around skills demand and provision;
- plan for the future; and
- assess available support and funding opportunities.
Demand for green skills is driven by a range of factors including targets and incentives to;
- limit greenhouse gas emissions;
- increase renewable energy provision;
- retrofit building stock; and
- construct low-carbon infrastructure projects.
For more information ...
Contact James Harris , Environment and Sustainability Consultant, at email@example.com.
For more information about how GLE Consulting's research and evaluation services can help your organisation develop visit http://www.gle.co.uk/consulting/research-evaluation.php.