Specialist Business Planning workshop
Do you live in Southwark? Are you in the process of starting a business? Do you need to write a compelling business plan?
If so, join us for a free one-day specialist business planning workshop designed to give you the knowledge and tools to write winning business plans.
Your business plan may be used to show to banks, investors, or simply as a road map of where you and your business expect to be in the future.
All attendees will have the opportunity to take home an easy-to-follow business plan template and guidance notes.
You'll get expert advice, help and encouragement in the following areas:
- Are you ready to start a business?
- Market research
- Your marketing mix
- Understanding TAX, NIC and VAT
- What a business plan?
- Financial forecasts: sales forecasts, cash flow and profit and loss forecasts
- Bringing it all together: writing a business plan exercise
- Top tips: the do s and doníts
- Your next steps
This will benefit ...
This event is open to Southwark residents who are:
- not participating on the Works or NEAMS programme;
- not working more than 8 hours per week;
- clients are also expected to have attended an Introduction to Enterprise or Pathway to Employment workshop or have equivalent knowledge.