Market Visit to Vietnam - Supplying & Servicing the Energy Sector
A specialist mission to Vietnam focusing on the oil and gas sector.
Designated one of UKTI’s High Growth Markets, Vietnam has many opportunities for UK businesses. With a population of almost 90million, it is the 13th most populous country in the world and an exciting market of increasing affluence.
Vietnam has very extensive resources of offshore gas located in the region between 14° and 8° north. The offshore industry is centred upon and serviced by the town of Vung Tau, 50 miles southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. This is our first specialist mission to Vietnam focusing on the oil and gas sector. The UK has great expertise in offshore exploration and production, seisomology, geology and geophysics, EPC, petroleum/mechanical/pipeline/electronic engineering, directional drilling, supply chain and logistics, tieback, instrumentaltion and control systems, helicopter support services and in Health and Safety (HSSE).
This growing market looks overseas for additional expertise in these areas. British expertise in this sector is highly regarded and the Vietnamese have a preference for dealing with companies offering high quality products and services.
28 October - 1 November 2013
This event will benefit ...
- There are a limited number of £650 Market Visit Support (MVS) grants available for eligible companies on a first come, first served basis.Companies must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME).
- Support from an experienced group leader with expertise in the oil and gas industry
- In-market briefing in Hanoi. Briefing and reception in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 day visit to Vung Tau
- Assistance before, during and after the visit from UKTI and British Embassy
- Help to identify potential customers or partners and to arrange meetings with them via Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS)
To register and for more information ...
Telephone +44 (0)20 7089 2327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register by ...
28 October 2013