GLE Properties Ltd owns, trades and manages the company’s portfolio of industrial and business space properties and jointly invests with Local Authority Pension Funds.
- Value of owned and/or managed property circa £27m in 11 locations. Circa 300,000 sf of business and industrial space with over 220 tenants in units ranging from 200 sq ft–16,500 sq ft.
- Acquires and improves under-performing properties. Invests to enhance value and maximise return. Disposing to investors or owner-occupied where potential has been optimised to enable funds to be recycle.
- Property investment management services and co-investment with Pension Funds through vehicles such as East London Property Investment Fund established in 1998 as a joint venture investment vehicle.
- Property management services providing a creative ‘hands on’ approach to the management of small unit workspace.
- Consultants/advisers to Local Authorities and other public sector clients, providing advice and assistance on all aspects of property asset management.